1st Spill Containment Pallet I Spill Plallet
Spill pallet are 2 types, which are 2 and 4 Drum Spill Pallet is made with durable quality polyethylene with removable platform.
Spill containment pallet is used only for static spill containment, drums need to be removed before transported with forklift.
**Price quoted including professional advice.
Spill Containment Pallet is protecting working environment from chemical spills or leaking hazards. The Ultra-Spill Pallet is specially constructed to support heavy loads and designed to be easily used and transported.
2 and 4 Drum Spill containment Pallet is made with durable quality polyethylene with removable platform. Spill pallet is used only for static spill containment pallet, drums need to be removed before transported with forklift.
Dimensions: 1300x1300xH300 mm
Dynamic Load: 1300kg
Static Load: 3000kg
Sump Capacity: 260Litre
Entry: 4-Way (Forklift), 2-Way (Manual Jack)
Style: Spill Pallet with Drain
Meets EPA, SPCC and NPDES regulations
Spill containment pallet means different things to different people. So it’s understandable that you may be a little confused! The first thing you need is a basic understanding of what secondary containment is.
You also need to understand how your secondary containment needs are tied into the specific Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) or Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulation or regulations that apply to your facility.
Bunded Spill Containment Pallet Double forklift sockets for easy handling,
It adopts thickened side frame and center load-bearing structure, which is sturdy and durable.
When there is leakage, all the liquid will be contained in the leakage area along the tray, and will not pollute the site environment.
The leak-proof plastic tray is made of polyethylene material,
Anti-ultraviolet, anti-insect and moisture-proof, anti-rust and anti-corrosion, can resist most chemicals,
There are different models of specifications to choose from to meet various size requirements.
Advantages of Ultra Spill Drum
1) to prevent accident in manufacturing plant
1. The pallet can be transported by forklift, and the platform can be put together to form a leaking workstation;
2. It is beneficial to keep the ground dry and avoid slipping and falling accidents;
3. All leakage trays and platforms can be nested and stacked, saving space and transportation costs;
4. Equipped with drain plug, easy to operate;
5. The anti-leakage tray can be optionally matched with a slope to facilitate the handling of bulk items
1. Cleanup from a hazmat spill can be extremely costly and time-consuming.